The 2016 Seattle RV Show offers more of "everything RVing". If you plan on attending a RV show in Western Washington this winter, make it the Seattle RV Show.
Size does matter when it comes to RV shows. The show occupies all three exhibit halls and the concourse level of the CenturyLink Field Event Center. The combined interior square footage of the show is more than double that of the RV show in Tacoma.
More RVs: Double the square footage means there are double the number of RVs on display to explore. There is even a vacation home for those looking for something bigger than a typical RV or park model to place on their vacation lot.
More RV Dealers: More show space means more RV dealers in attendance, a wider selection of RV brands on display and most importantly, better deals for you as there are more dealers competing for your business. We are excited to welcome Airstream back to the 2016 Seattle RV Show as well as a multitude of start-up manufacturers with some unique offerings including; Escape Homes park models, Drift House Campers, O'Rama tear drop trailers and Homegrown Trailers. In all 23 licensed dealers / RV entities will be exhibiting product at the show, more than any other winter RV show in the state!
Drift House Campers
More Booth Exhibitors: The 2016 Seattle RV Show features over 50 booth exhibitors with products and services to improve the way you RV. Exhibits include: campgrounds, solar power equipment, on site RV accessory store, RV resorts, power sports, Washington State Parks, generators, hitches, RV caravan companies, RV garages and shelters, tow bars, financial institutions, RV publications, satellite TV, RV service and repair suppliers, and other items to improve your RV and home so you can spend more time on the road.
In addition to the show being physically the largest in the state with more RVs and vendor exhibits, it also offers more in the way of:
More Seminars: The 2016 Seattle RV Show contains three seminar areas. Over two dozen different seminars (the most ever) are offered at this year's show ranging from technical to lifestyle and are included with admission. Gary Bunzer, the RV Doctor, is the featured presenter at the 2016 show. Click here for a complete listing of seminars at the show. Click here for seminar schedule.
More Learning Opportunities: Returning for the 2016 Show will be the "Ask The Technician" exhibit where you can learn more about the technical side of RVing from winterizing to water heaters. A fully equipped RV will be on display serving as your classroom. Those looking for an in depth learning experience will want to attend the hourly workshops presented by appliance manufacturers and suppliers. In addition to the workshops there will be a hands on hitching demonstration where you will learn the ins and outs of safely hitching and unhitching from your tow vehicle.
If you are a total RV novice, sign up for the "RV Walk Through, Everything You Need to Know" where you will be walked through the operational systems of a RV. After spending a hour with our well seasoned RV professional you will feel confident in your ability to operate your own home on the road. Walk throughs occur hourly from noon to 5pm and are free with show admission.
- Free Childcare: Children 10 and under are welcome to take a play break in the childcare center located on the south end of the concourse. The childcare center offers fun activities including: games, toys, coloring and movies. The childcare center is open 11-6 Saturday and 11-4 Sunday.
- Win a New RV: One lucky person will win a new Jayco Jay Flight SLX 195RB Travel Trailer valued at $15,292. It could be you! Odds of winning are based on the number of entries, but way better than winning a state lottery jackpot! Winner will be selected after the show. Contest rules and details can be found here.
- Win a $3,595 Mega Rally Package from Adventure Caravans to be given away to one lucky show attendee. There are many rally packages to choose from that are sure to meet your interests and in a region you desire to travel. Click here for examples of the rallies offered.
- Free Stadium Tours: Seahawk and Sounders fans along with those that like touring big buildings can enjoy a complimentary stadium tour Thursday, February 11th or Friday, February 12th! Tours are offered every hour from noon to 4pm and are limited to 30 people per tour. To obtain a tour ticket visit the information center in the West Hall of CenturyLink Field Event Center. Upon entry into the show, ask a door attendant for directions to the Information Center or consult the Show App, website or Show Directory for the location. Tickets are first come, first served and limited to 150 people per day. Upon obtaining a ticket from the Information Center, you will be directed to the tour departure area where you will meet your guide.
- Kids Treasure Hunt: Pick up a treasure map and booty bag at any show entrance. Follow the map to reveal the locations of six treasure chests hidden throughout the show. Snatch yourself a piece of pirate booty out of the chest and stash it in your booty bag. Be sure to find all six chests as each contains a unique piece to pirate plunder. Enjoy, but beware of pirates lurking in the shadows guarding their treasure! Open to children 12 and under, only take one piece of treasure from each chest, while supplies last.
More Informational Sources: Mobile device users will want to download the show app which contains a wealth of information. The app includes all the information you need, including: how to reach the show, the show layout, an extensive listing of the manufacturers and brands along with the dealers that carry them, a list of booth exhibitors and their location, a complete listing of the seminars with times and descriptions, contests and much more. All this in the palm of your hand! Download the app from the app store on your mobile device or scan the QR code below. Android users can find the app here. Not app savvy? "App Assistants" will be strolling the show to help those needing assistance to download the app and find what they are looking for. If you still can't find the information you are looking for via the app or speaking with an app assistant, please feel free to stop by the Information Center located just north of the main floor concessions in the West Hall.
Take a Break - With so much to see and do you will undoubtedly need to take a break to digest it all. Check out the family friendly Beer & Wine Seating Area in the East Hall for a place to sit down, relax and enjoy an adult beverage. You are also welcome to purchase a beverage and take it with you throughout the show.
Return For Free - There is so much more to see and do at the 2016 Seattle RV Show that there is no way you can experience it all in one day, so stop by any of the exhibiting dealers prior to leaving the show and ask for a complimentary return ticket.
Be sure to attend the 2016 Seattle RV Show February 11th - 14th at the CenturyLink Event Center where you will see more of "everything RVing", than any other show.